- Provides shade and cover for your fish.
- Protects plants from grazing koi.
- 16 inch diameter
- Center pot is approx. 5.25 inch diameter, others are approx. 3.5 inch diameter
- Self-watering design.
- Constructed of heavy duty foam for long life.
- Adiantum - Maiden Hair Ferns
- Bacopa caroliniana - Lemon Bacopa
- Begonia semperflorens - Wax Leaf Begonias
- Caladium - Angel Wings
- Carex spp.
- Coleus spp.
- Colocasia - Taro (several to choose from)
- Cyperus haspans- Dwarf Papyrus
- Echinodorus - Marble Queen Radican
- Equisetum - Horsetail Rush
- Hedychium coronarium-Ginger
- Houttuynia cordata 'Variegata' - Chameleon Plant
- Impatiens spp.
- Lilaeopsis noraezelandiae - Micro Sword
- Lysimachia nummularia - Creeping Jenny
- Mimulus lutens - Golden Monkey Flower
- Myriophyllum spp. - Parrots Feather
- Pratia pedunculata - Blue Star Creeper
- Ruellia brittonia 'Katie' - Blue Bell Compacta
- Sarracenia - Pitcher Plants
- Scaevola - Purple Fan Flower
- Tulbaghia viloacea 'Variegata' - Variegated Society Garlic
- Typha minima - Dwarf Cattail
- Thymus spp.
- Zephryanthes candida - Zephyr Lily also known as Rain Lily
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchased the floating island planter because I couldn't keep plants in my pond due to the koi tearing them apart. This planter is perfect if you are having the same problem. At first I thought about anchoring it down but instead I just let it float all around my pond. Had I known how great this would work I would have purchased a much bigger one and probably will in the near future. I am so thankful to have found this website.