- Provides shade and cover for your fish.
- Protects plants from grazing koi.
- 9 inch diameter
- 4.75 inch diameter pot
- Self-watering design.
- Constructed of heavy duty foam for long life.
- Adiantum - Maiden Hair Ferns
- Bacopa caroliniana - Lemon Bacopa
- Begonia semperflorens - Wax Leaf Begonias
- Caladium - Angel Wings
- Carex spp.
- Coleus spp.
- Colocasia - Taro (several to choose from)
- Cyperus haspans- Dwarf Papyrus
- Echinodorus - Marble Queen Radican
- Equisetum - Horsetail Rush
- Hedychium coronarium-Ginger
- Houttuynia cordata 'Variegata' - Chameleon Plant
- Impatiens spp.
- Lilaeopsis noraezelandiae - Micro Sword
- Lysimachia nummularia - Creeping Jenny
- Mimulus lutens - Golden Monkey Flower
- Myriophyllum spp. - Parrots Feather
- Pratia pedunculata - Blue Star Creeper
- Ruellia brittonia 'Katie' - Blue Bell Compacta
- Sarracenia - Pitcher Plants
- Scaevola - Purple Fan Flower
- Tulbaghia viloacea 'Variegata' - Variegated Society Garlic
- Typha minima - Dwarf Cattail
- Thymus spp.
- Zephryanthes candida - Zephyr Lily also known as Rain Lily
I have used these for optic grass in small containers, and they work great.
Unless the plant is VERY SHORT, this island is unstable and will tip over in light wind, resulting in pot contents being dumped out. Flotation needs to be wider to increase stability.
I love these planters!! If you have a tall plant, just use some rocks in the bottom of the planter and it will hold the plant upright. Roots just grow around the rocks! Simple solution - great product!
Questions about the Creeper Floating Island Planter?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here