- 5 inch Diameter
- 3.5 inch diameter pot
- Provides shade and cover for your fish.
- Protects plants from grazing koi.
- Self-watering design.
- Constructed of heavy duty foam for long life.
These floating islands can be used in an existing water garden or you can use the island in a water-filled container as a self-watering system.
Plants suitable for island planters. Note this list is far from comprehensive. These are just a few of the plants with proven success. Feel free to experiment.
- Adiantum - Maiden Hair Ferns
- Bacopa caroliniana - Lemon Bacopa
- Begonia semperflorens - Wax Leaf Begonias
- Caladium - Angel Wings
- Carex spp.
- Coleus spp.
- Colocasia - Taro (several to choose from)
- Cyperus haspans- Dwarf Papyrus
- Echinodorus - Marble Queen Radican
- Equisetum - Horsetail Rush
- Hedychium coronarium-Ginger
- Houttuynia cordata 'Variegata' - Chameleon Plant
- Impatiens spp.
- Lilaeopsis noraezelandiae - Micro Sword
- Lysimachia nummularia - Creeping Jenny
- Mimulus lutens - Golden Monkey Flower
- Myriophyllum spp. - Parrots Feather
- Pratia pedunculata - Blue Star Creeper
- Ruellia brittonia 'Katie' - Blue Bell Compacta
- Sarracenia - Pitcher Plants
- Scaevola - Purple Fan Flower
- Tulbaghia viloacea 'Variegata' - Variegated Society Garlic
- Typha minima - Dwarf Cattail
- Thymus spp.
- Zephryanthes candida - Zephyr Lily also known as Rain Lily
Questions about the Little Beauty Floating Island Planter?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here