- Pump Type: External Pump
- Maximum Flow Rate: 7,800 GPH (gallons per hour)
- Maximum Head: 24 Ft.
- Energy Consumption: 539 Watts, 115 volts (can be rewired to 230v)
- Cord Length: 8 Ft
- Inlet: Inlet is 2" MPT (male pipe thread), includes unions which ready fittings for 2" PVC
- Outlet: Outlet is 2" MPT, includes unions which ready fittings for 2" PVC
- Measurements: Approximately 24" x 10" x 15", 55lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Year Warranty
- Installation and Service Manual (1.85MB PDF file will open in a new tab or browser window)
Sequence water pumps produce a maximum flow rate with minimal electrical consumption when compared to "cheaper units." The dollars saved from reduced operation can pay for the water pump in a matter of months. Your savings continues over the life of the product. This self-priming pump features an over-sized, integrated basket strainer.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was skeptical switching from a submersible to an external pump at first...Wish I had done so years ago! Powerful, quiet, easy to install, and much much easier on the electric bill. Thanks to Steve at The Water Garden I am extremely satisfied and as soon as the submersible pumps on my other ponds quit I will be using Sequence external pumps.