- Pump Type: External Pump
- Maximum Flow Rate: 7,800 GPH (gallons per hour)
- Maximum Head: 24 Ft.
- Energy Consumption: 539 Watts, 115 volts (can be rewired to 230v)
- Cord Length: 8 Ft
- Inlet: Inlet is 2" MPT (male pipe thread), includes unions which ready fittings for 2" PVC
- Outlet: Outlet is 2" MPT, includes unions which ready fittings for 2" PVC
- Measurements: Approximately 24" x 10" x 15", 55lbs.
- Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
- Installation and Service Manual (1.85MB PDF file will open in a new tab or browser window)
Sequence water pumps produce a maximum flow rate with minimal electrical consumption when compared to "cheaper units." The dollars saved from reduced operation can pay for the water pump in a matter of months. Your savings continues over the life of the product. This self-priming pump features an over-sized, integrated basket strainer.
I was skeptical switching from a submersible to an external pump at first...Wish I had done so years ago! Powerful, quiet, easy to install, and much much easier on the electric bill. Thanks to Steve at The Water Garden I am extremely satisfied and as soon as the submersible pumps on my other ponds quit I will be using Sequence external pumps.
Questions about the Sequence 7800PRM24 Self-Priming External Pump?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here