- Pump Type: External Pump
- Maximum Flow Rate: 3,600 GPH (gallons per hour)
- Maximum Head: 12 Ft.
- Energy Consumption:Max amps 1.40, 160 Watts, 115 volts
- Cord Length: 8 Ft
- Inlet: Inlet is 2" FPT (female pipe thread)
- Outlet: Outlet is 1-1/2" FPT.
- Measurements: Approximately 10.5" x 6.75" x 6.75", 12lbs.
- Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
- Installation and Service Manual (755KB PDF file will open in new tab or browser window)
Sequence water pumps produce a maximum flow rate with minimal electrical consumption when compared to "cheaper units." The dollars saved from reduced operation can pay for the water pump in a matter of months. Your savings continues over the life of the product. Housing is reinforced industrial polypropylene. The motors are enclosed, for excellent protection, at no extra charge.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This pump is extremely powerful. Our waterfall for a 3000 gallon pond is roaring. Furthermore, the team at WaterGarden has provided expert assistance is selecting and maintaining it. We are very pleased with both.
I bought this type of pump from the Water Garden over 5 years ago. The assistance from the Water Garden Staff was excellent. The pump continues to operate without a problem. I will never buy any other type of pump. I do recommend you buy the Strainer Basket as this serves as a pre-filter.
I also purchased a Sequence pump, after I cheaped it out first. To date 12 yrs and counting Sequence pump is worth twice the 525.00 I paid, no question the best!