- Pump Type: External Pump
- Maximum Flow Rate: 4,200 GPH (gallons per hour)
- Maximum Head: 12 Ft.
- Energy Consumption: Max amps 1.56, 180 Watts, 115 volts
- Cord Length: 8 Ft
- Inlet: Inlet is 2" FPT (female pipe thread)
- Outlet: Outlet is 1-1/2" FPT.
- Measurements: Approximately 10.5" x 6.75" x 6.75", 12lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Year Warranty
- Installation and Service Manual (755KB PDF file will open in new tab or browser window)
Sequence water pumps produce a maximum flow rate with minimal electrical consumption when compared to "cheaper units." The dollars saved from reduced operation can pay for the water pump in a matter of months. Your savings continues over the life of the product. Housing is reinforced industrial polypropylene. The motors are enclosed, for excellent protection, at no extra charge.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This pump has preformed perfectly as expected. With the pre-filter suggested, there has been no impeller problems, and no foreign items entering the pump. It is easy to operate, and good on the electrical bill. I highly recommend this pump for larger ponds.
Great performance, minimal space required and is efficient on operating cost
The pump is not strong enough and is very hard to prime. The energy savings wasn't worth the trade off of water frow.
I have had this pump for 4 years. It just started leaking at the shaft. Excellent pump
I installed a 4200SEQ12 pump on my Koi pond 8.5 years ago and it has been running 24/7 ever since with absolutely no problems. The pump is not protected, and is exposed to the elements. It has gone through a Major Hurricane and multiple heavy flooding events without missing a beat. An absolutely outstanding pump.