The PondoVac 4 is a robust vacuum that is efficient and easy to use. It features a two-chamber system that enables continuous suction. The PondoVac 4 works quickly and efficiently, its 1800W motor allows for robust suction. With a maximum suction depth of 7 ft., the deepest points become accessible. Its ergonomic handle, transport rollers and suction tube receptacle allow for easy portability.
What's in the Box
- 4 extension tubes (3x robust aluminum tubes, 1x transparent)
- 4 suction nozzles (adjustable floor nozzle, string algae nozzle, crevice nozzle, and wide nozzle)
- 1 Debris collection bag
- 1 coarse debris collection bag
- 16 ft. suction hose
- 8 ft. discharge hose
PondoVac 4 Hightlights:
- The PondoVac 4's patented dual-chambers fill and empty in alternating cycles allowing for non-stop vacuuming and effective pond maintenance.
- It features a powerful 1800W motor, with a maximum suction depth of 7 ft.
- Simple and fast way to remove debris and decaying organic matter without having to drain the pond.
- Sturdy built-in wheels and an adjustable handle allow for fast and convenient transportation.
- Quick release clamps allow for easy removal of the motor unit and access for maintenance.
- Equipped with a powerful turbine and extensive accessory packaging, the PondoVac 4 is ideal for regular cleaning of ponds and pools.
- Four different nozzle head options included for every pond and pool application: adjustable floor nozzle, string algae nozzle, crevice nozzle, and wide nozzle.
- The adjustable floor nozzle (2-10 mm) removes pond floor debris without vacuuming up gravel.
- The string algae nozzle separates and easily removes strands of string algae.
- The crevice nozzle suctions out pollutants between stones and plants with ease.
- The wide nozzle has rubber lips that permit trouble-free wet suctioning of residual water, or enables use in the household as a dry vacuum.
- Discharge set includes 8 ft. hose with connections and collection bag for coarse debris particles.
- Wastewater discharge allows you to simply dispose of the organic fertilizer into a flower bed or into the sewer.
- The hand regulator helps adjust the suction power in shallow water.
- Robust aluminum suction tubes help exert more pressure, especially when using the brush nozzle.
- Debris collection bag ideal for returning cleaned water when suctioning larger particles.
- Includes 16 ft. suction hose and 4 extension tubes: 3 black and 1 clear extension tube for easy visual inspection during suction.
- 14' Power Cord
- 2 year warranty
- Instruction Manual
Questions about the Pondovac 4?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here