The PondoVac 4 is a robust vacuum that is efficient and easy to use. It features a two-chamber system that enables continuous suction. The PondoVac 4 works quickly and efficiently, its 1800W motor allows for robust suction. With a maximum suction depth of 7 ft., the deepest points become accessible. Its ergonomic handle, transport rollers and suction tube receptacle allow for easy portability.
What's in the Box
- 4 extension tubes (3x robust aluminum tubes, 1x transparent)
- 4 suction nozzles (adjustable floor nozzle, string algae nozzle, crevice nozzle, and wide nozzle)
- 1 Debris collection bag
- 1 coarse debris collection bag
- 16 ft. suction hose
- 8 ft. discharge hose
- The PondoVac 4's patented dual-chambers fill and empty in alternating cycles allowing for non-stop vacuuming and effective pond maintenance.
- It features a powerful 1800W motor, with a maximum suction depth of 7 ft.
- Simple and fast way to remove debris and decaying organic matter without having to drain the pond.
- Sturdy built-in wheels and an adjustable handle allow for fast and convenient transportation.
- Quick release clamps allow for easy removal of the motor unit and access for maintenance.
- Equipped with a powerful turbine and extensive accessory packaging, the PondoVac 4 is ideal for regular cleaning of ponds and pools.
- Four different nozzle head options included for every pond and pool application: adjustable floor nozzle, string algae nozzle, crevice nozzle, and wide nozzle.
- The adjustable floor nozzle (2-10 mm) removes pond floor debris without vacuuming up gravel.
- The string algae nozzle separates and easily removes strands of string algae.
- The crevice nozzle suctions out pollutants between stones and plants with ease.
- The wide nozzle has rubber lips that permit trouble-free wet suctioning of residual water, or enables use in the household as a dry vacuum.
- Discharge set includes 8 ft. hose with connections and collection bag for coarse debris particles.
- Wastewater discharge allows you to simply dispose of the organic fertilizer into a flower bed or into the sewer.
- The hand regulator helps adjust the suction power in shallow water.
- Robust aluminum suction tubes help exert more pressure, especially when using the brush nozzle.
- Debris collection bag ideal for returning cleaned water when suctioning larger particles.
- Includes 16 ft. suction hose and 4 extension tubes: 3 black and 1 clear extension tube for easy visual inspection during suction.
- 2 year warranty