Now even more powerful, the multi-function PondoVac 5 vacuum thoroughly and effortlessly removes debris and silt from ponds or pools, or from wet floors of any type. Thanks to the integrated wastewater pump the dirty wastewater can be optimally drained off without interruption to the suction, saving you the trouble of waiting for the vacuum to empty. Large wheels with whisper tires ensure stable movement through rough terrain as well as low-noise when in operation. The robust aluminum suction tubes, along with a transparent suction tube, permit precise and convenient vacuuming. Including an extensive nozzle package and suction hose/drain hose fittings. A floating hose set for use on the swim pond is available as an option.
What's in the Box
- 4 extension tubes (3x robust aluminum tubes, 1x transparent)
- 4 suction nozzles (adjustable floor nozzle, string algae nozzle, crevice nozzle, and wide nozzle)
- 1 Debris collection bag
- 16 ft. suction hose
- 32.8 ft. discharge hose
PondoVac 5 Hightlights:
- The powerful PondoVac 5 Pond and pool vacuum allows for uninterrupted, full power cleaning of ponds and pools.
- Highly efficient suction depth of 7.5 ft. due to high performance 1800 W motor with optimized blade design.
- The suction pump runs simultaneously, with the integrated waste pump, which empties the container continuously during use.
- Larger wheels (6 in.) ensure stable movement through rough terrain as well as low-noise when in operation.
- On the outlet side, the PondoVac 5 has a plastic quick connect for a reliable and watertight seal, and easy removal for storage.
- Four different nozzle head options included for every pond and pool application: adjustable floor nozzle, string algae nozzle, crevice nozzle, and wide nozzle.
- The adjustable floor nozzle (2-10 mm) removes pond floor debris without vacuuming up gravel.
- The string algae nozzle separates and easily removes strands of string algae.
- The crevice nozzle suctions out pollutants between stones and plants with ease.
- The wide nozzle has rubber lips that permit trouble-free wet suctioning of residual water, or enables use in the household as a dry vacuum.
- Discharge set includes 32.8 ft. hose with connections and collection bag for coarse debris particles.
- Wastewater discharge allows you to simply dispose of the organic fertilizer into a flower bed or into the sewer.
- Hand regulator for adjusting the suction power, based on water depths.
- Larger particles such as pebbles or leaves are retained in the pre-filter bag. The zippered bag makes for easy emptying.
- Can be used for cleaning ponds and pools, as well as a wet vacuum around the home.
- Suction capacity up to 2100 GPH, depending on the implementation conditions.
- Includes 16 ft. suction hose and 4 extension tubes: 3 black and 1 clear extension tube for easy visual inspection during suction.
- 25' Power Cord
- 2 year warranty
Questions about the Pondovac 5?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here