The Triton Check Valve is the only check valve designed exclusively for the water garden industry. The "swing style" Triton Check Valve features a 2" socket union on the inlet, 2" or 1-1/2" socket unions for the outlet, a molded in 90 elbow, and a slim design that allows clearance when installed with direct drive pumps.
- Includes: 2" check valve with unions, 1-1/2" outlet fitting, and discharge pipe
- Valve Dimension: 3.5" W x 5-5/8" L x 10" H
- Inlet: 2" socket
- Outlet: 1-1/2" or 2" socket
- Pipe Dimension:: 2-5/8" W x 11-7/8" L
- Inlet: 1-1/2" or 2" MPT (male pipe thread)
- Outlet: 2" schedule 40 pipe
- Manufacturer Model Number: TR215CV
- Instruction Manual (955KB PDF file will open in new tab or window)
- Triton discharge pipe has molded "perfect-cut" dimensions to identify proper lengths for Atlantic products and cut-to-fit 1" increments on the reverse side
- Works with all 1-1/2" and 2" pump outlets
- Maximum assembled height of 17" (from the pump discharge to the center of the outlet pipe)
- Can be extended to any length using 2" sch 40 fittings.
Questions about the Atlantic Universal Check Valve?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here