The Filterfalls is an up-flow filter. Water flows from the pump through the bulkhead fitting into the swirl chamber at the bottom of the filter enclosure; then through the grate and filter mats where solids are removed. Lastly, through the media bag and any added filter material, and out over the spillway.
- Container is ruggedly built from high molecular weight polyethylene (400 mil).
- 34.5"W x 25"D x 23"H
- 26 inch Spillway
- Max. Flow: 6000 GPH
- Includes: 2 inch Bulkhead, Grates, Media Bag (for adding additional filter material such as Springflo Bio-Filter Media or Bio-Balls), and (2) 2" thick Filter Mats
- 2" FPT Inlet at rear of unit
- Installation Instruction
- Manufacturer: Atlantic Water Gardens
- Manufacturer Model Number: BF2600
- Made in USA
Questions about the Atlantic BF2600 FilterFalls?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here