What is a Waterfall Filter? (link opens in a new tab or window)
- Waterfall Width: 19" spillway
- Dimensions: 28" wide x 25" deep x 21.5" high
- Pump Flow Range: 2,500 - 4,000 gph
- Bulkhead: 2"
- 2" FPT Inlet
Professional water garden contractors demand the latest technology and highest quality construction available for the products they install. That concept led to the creation of the Big Bahama Pro Series FilterFalls. These products have all the attributes that make large-scale professional installations easy and successful.
FilterFalls Models Feature:
- Heavy-duty removable top grate allows natural rock camouflage
- Support bars add stability and reinforce top grate
- Media bag & Bio-Tech media provide max surface area for development of beneficial bacteria (media sold separately)
- Dual Bio-Tech filter mats for exceptional biological filtration
- Sturdy bottom grate supports filter media
- New rolled upper rim provides clean lines & incredible strength
- 2 inch heavy-duty FPT bulkhead for high flow rates
- Bottom chamber will accept bulkhead on all sides while bottom cones reduce surface area for more efficient back flushing
- One-piece liner flange allows easy, leak-free attachment of FilterFalls to pond liner
- Solid lip & molded-in inserts ensure a watertight liner attachment every time
- Manufacturer: Atlantic Water Gardens
- Manufacturer Model Number: BF1900
- Made in USA
Questions about the Atlantic BF1900 FilterFalls?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here