- Pump Type: Submersible
- Maximum Flow Rate: 6600 GPH (gallons per hour)
- Maximum Head: 18 Ft.
- Energy Consumption: 317 watts, 115 volts
- Cord Length: 23 Ft
- Inlet: 2" MIPT
- Outlet: 2" FIPT
- Measurements: Approximately 9-1/4" L x 6" W x 7" H.
- Warranty: 3-Year Warranty
- Instruction Manual
- Large threaded inlet and outlet for less restriction and greater flows.
- Quarter-turn volute provides access to impeller without the use of tools
- Heavy-duty pre-filter locks in place. Large openings and increased surface area resist clogging.
- Three vane hybrid impeller improves flows and passes solids easily.
- Additional perforations in handle provide greater surface areal.
- Energy efficient asynchronous motor is up to 30% more efficient than the competition.
Atlantic's TidalWave TT Pumps are the next generation of ultra-high efficiency asynchronous pumps, with more water moved per watt than ever before! The TT-Series line is also specifically designed to be clog-resistant and hard water-tolerant, making them the perfect choice for all hight flow, medium head applications, especially where energy cost is a consideration. Small but mighty and featuring a 3-year warranty, the TidalWave TT Pumps set the standard!
The rotors of asynchronous TidalWave Pumps are water cooled, with a screen to keep grit out of the rotor chamber. Keeping the screen clean will prevent overheating and prolong the life of the pump.
- Manufacturer: Atlantic Water Gardens
- Manufacturer Model Number: TT6000
- Made in China
Questions about the TidalWave TT6000 Pump?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here