- Pump Type: Submersible
- Maximum Flow Rate: 5150 GPH (gallons per hour)
- Maximum Head: 17 Ft.
- Energy Consumption: 300 watts, 115 volts
- Cord Length: 20 Ft
- Inlet: 2" MIPT
- Outlet: 2" FIPT
- Measurements: Approximately 9-1/4" L x 6" W x 7" H.
- Warranty: 3-Year Warranty
- Large threaded inlet and outlet for less restriction and greater flows.
- Quarter-turn volute provides access to impeller without the use of tools
- Heavy-duty pre-filter locks in place. Large openings and increased surface area resist clogging.
- Three vane hybrid impeller improves flows and passes solids easily.
- Additional perforations in handle provide greater surface areal.
- Energy efficient asynchronous motor is up to 30% more efficient than the competition.
Atlantic's TidalWave TT Pumps are the next generation of ultra-high efficiency asynchronous pumps, with more water moved per watt than ever before! The TT-Series line is also specifically designed to be clog-resistant and hard water-tolerant, making them the perfect choice for all high flow, medium head applications, especially where energy cost is a consideration. Small but mighty and featuring a 3-year warranty, the TidalWave TT Pumps set the standard!
The rotors of asynchronous TidalWave Pumps are water cooled, with a screen to keep grit out of the rotor chamber. Keeping the screen clean will prevent overheating and prolong the life of the pump.
- Manufacturer: Atlantic Water Gardens
- Manufacturer Model Number: TT5000
- Made in China