- Pump Type: Submersible
- Maximum Flow Rate: 2640 GPH (gallons per hour)
- Maximum Head: 12 Ft.
- Energy Consumption: 132 watts, 115 volts
- Cord Length: 20 Ft
- Inlet: 1-1/2" MIPT
- Outlet: 1-1/2" MIPT / FIPT
- Measurements: Approximately 8" L x 5-1/4" W x 6-1/4" H.
- Warranty: 3-Year Warranty
- Large threaded inlet and outlet for less restriction and greater flows.
- Quarter-turn volute provides access to impeller without the use of tools
- Heavy-duty pre-filter locks in place. Large openings and increased surface area resist clogging.
- Three vane hybrid impeller improves flows and passes solids easily.
- Additional perforations in handle provide greater surface areal.
- Energy efficient asynchronous motor is up to 30% more efficient than the competition.
Atlantic's TidalWave TT Pumps are the next generation of ultra-high efficiency asynchronous pumps, with more water moved per watt than ever before! The TT-Series line is also specifically designed to be clog-resistant and hard water-tolerant, making them the perfect choice for all hight flow, medium head applications, especially where energy cost is a consideration. Small but mighty and featuring a 3-year warranty, the TidalWave TT Pumps set the standard!
The rotors of asynchronism TidalWave Pumps are water cooled, with a screen to keep grit out of the rotor chamber. Keeping the screen clean will prevent overheating and prolong the life of the pump.
See links at left for other pumps shown on the chart below.
- Manufacturer: Atlantic Water Gardens
- Manufacturer Model Number: TT2000
- Made in China