Heavy Duty submersible pump. High flow, high power for ponds and waterfalls
- Pump Type: Submersible Pump -Direct Drive
- Maximum Flow Rate: 9,300 GPH (gallons per hour)
- Maximum Head: 37 Ft.
- For best performance and reliability, pump should only be operated with 10-30' of head pressure
- Energy Consumption: 10.3 amps, 115 volts
- Cord Length: 32 Ft
- Inlet: Bottom intake designed to handle solid debris up to 0.39"
- Outlet: Outlet is 3" FPT (female pipe thread).
- Measurements: Approximately 18" x 11" x 7", 46lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Year Warranty - please note that, due to the increased likelihood of overheating, this pump will not be covered under warranty if placed in a skimmer utilizing a vertical filter mat. This includes filters like the Savio SkimmerFilter and Atlantic PS4000 and PS4500 Skimmer
- Manufacturer's Part Number: A-31
Rugged housing and cast-iron vortex impeller. Heavy duty double seals with silicone carbide facings. Automatic reset motor protector to prevent motor failures due to overheating, high amps, voltage drop, or locked impeller.
TidalWave A Series Operating Manual (767 kb PDF file will load in new browser tab or window)
Questions about the TidalWave A-31 Pump?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here