- Pump Type: Submersible Pump -Direct Drive
- Maximum Flow Rate: 2050 GPH (gallons per hour)
- Maximum Head: 16 feet
- Energy Consumption: 280 watts, 2.4 amps, 115 volts
- Cord Length: 16 feet
- Inlet: Bottom intake designed to handle solid debris up to 1.25"
- Outlet: 1-1/4" FPT(1-1/2" FPT with included elbow)
- Measurements: 6" x 12-1/2"
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Savio number WMS2050
- Wear resistant ceramic coated shaft
- Non corrosive housing
- Oil-Less for fish safety
- Triple Seal Protection
Savio Water Master™ Solids Handling PumpThis pump (PUX010) can handle suspended debris and spherical solids up to 1-1/4" in diameter. Oil-less design makes it safe for use in environments with fish, plants and other aquatic life. Perfect for continuous duty use in Skimmerfilters and pond filtration systems.
It's been great. I bought it as a replacement for an unknown pump that failed after two years.
It's a great pump -- but I have only had it less than a year. I may be upgrading to a larger pump to make my filtration system more efficient.
Questions about the Savio 2050GPH Pump?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here