- Pump Type: Submersible Pump -Direct Drive
- Maximum Flow Rate: 2050 GPH (gallons per hour)
- Maximum Head: 16 feet
- Energy Consumption: 280 watts, 2.4 amps, 115 volts
- Cord Length: 16 feet
- Inlet: Bottom intake designed to handle solid debris up to 1.25"
- Outlet: 1-1/4" FPT(1-1/2" FPT with included elbow)
- Measurements: 6" x 12-1/2"
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Savio number WMS2050
- Wear resistant ceramic coated shaft
- Non corrosive housing
- Oil-Less for fish safety
- Triple Seal Protection
Savio Water Master™ Solids Handling PumpThis pump (PUX010) can handle suspended debris and spherical solids up to 1-1/4" in diameter. Oil-less design makes it safe for use in environments with fish, plants and other aquatic life. Perfect for continuous duty use in Skimmerfilters and pond filtration systems.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It's been great. I bought it as a replacement for an unknown pump that failed after two years.
It's a great pump -- but I have only had it less than a year. I may be upgrading to a larger pump to make my filtration system more efficient.