- Pump Type: Submersible Pump -Direct Drive
- Maximum Flow Rate: 3600 GPH (gallons per hour)
- Maximum Head: 25 feet
- Energy Consumption: 520 watts, 4.8 amps, 115 volts
- Cord Length: 16 feet
- Inlet: Bottom intake designed to handle solid debris up to 1.25"
- Outlet: 1-1/4" FPT(1-1/2" FPT with included elbow)
- Measurements: 6" x 14"
- Warranty:2 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Savio number WMS3600
- Wear resistant ceramic coated shaft
- Non corrosive housing
- Oil-Less for fish safety
- Triple Seal Protection
Savio Water Master™ Solids Handling PumpThis pump (PUX015) can handle suspended debris and spherical solids up to 1-1/4" in diameter. Oil-less design makes it safe for use in environments with fish, plants and other aquatic life. Perfect for continuous duty use in Skimmerfilters and pond filtration systems.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchased the Savio WMS 3500 for my pond back in June of 2017 from The Water Garden. I was replacing a PW3500 pump from a different manufacturer that I had to replace every several years. This new one arrived as promised and I haven't had any issues with the pump. I stored the pump it in a tub of water through the winter and it's worked fine so far this spring. My last remaining PW3500 (I have two pumps in my pond) has now failed too and now I'm back here ordering another WMS 3500 to replace that one.
I have had no problems with this pump. It performs as advertised. It would be useful if there were some way to weight it down. I strapped it to a flat rock so that it will sit upright on the bottom of the pond.
It works great, much better than my prior pump.