- Pump Type: Submersible Pump (can also be used in-line) -Mag-Drive
- Maximum Flow Rate: 700 GPH (gallons per hour)
- Maximum Head: 12.5 Ft.
- Energy Consumption: 60 Watts, 115 volts
- Cord Length: 18 Ft
- Inlet: Inlet is 1/2 inch FPT (female pipe thread), includes foam pre-filter
- Outlet: Outlet is 1/2" MPT (male pipe thread). 3/4 inch Vinyl tubing slips onto the outlet of this pump and can be secured with a hose clamp
- Measurements: Approximately 5" x 3.8" x 4.2 "
- Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
Designed using Magnetic Drive technology. Pump is epoxy filled (no oil) and uses a ceramic shaft. The pump also features an ABS case, corrosion-proof fasteners, and heavy duty copper windings, resulting in durable, energy-efficient, and long lasting product.
|Pondmaster PM7 Performance Chart|
|GPH @ Head||GPH @ Head||GPH @ Head||GPH @ Head|
|650 @ 1 ft.||420 @ 5 ft.||120 @ 10 ft.||-- @ 15 ft.|
Great Pump, Been Running For Over 7 Years. Just Had To Replace The Impeller Last Week.
Questions about the Pondmaster PM7 Mag-Drive Pump?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here