- Pump Type: Submersible Pump (can also be used in-line) -Mag-Drive
- Maximum Flow Rate: 350 GPH (gallons per hour)
- Maximum Head: 10.5 Ft.
- Energy Consumption: 35 Watts, 115 volts
- Cord Length: 18 Ft
- Inlet: Inlet is 1/2 inch FPT (female pipe thread), includes plastic pre-filter
- Outlet: Outlet is 1/2" MPT (male pipe thread). 3/4 inch Vinyl tubing slips onto the outlet of this pump and can be secured with a hose clamp (see image below)
- Measurements: Approximately 5" x 3.8" x 4.2 "
- Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
Designed using Magnetic Drive technology. Pump is epoxy filled (no oil) and uses a ceramic shaft. The pump also features an ABS case, corrosion-proof fasteners, and heavy duty copper windings, resulting in durable, energy-efficient, and long lasting product.
|Pondmaster PM3 Performance Chart|
|GPH @ Head||GPH @ Head||GPH @ Head||GPH @ Head|
|350 @ 1 ft.||210 @ 5 ft.||10 @ 10 ft.||-- @ 15 ft.|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am happy with Pondmaster PM3 for my 150 gallon small pond. My only complaint is that my pond is about 4 feet deep in the center, and therefore I have to find something for the pump to sit on in order for the fountain extensions to reach the surface. I use bricks and then a bucket, but this takes up a lot of pond space. Also, if the pump is not completely flat then the whole fountain tilts. Have not figured out a way to weigh my pump down to keep it stable. My pump went 2 years before it needed a new foam filter. Occasionally the intake gets gummed up and you have to rinse it out. when it breaks i will probably upgrade to a larger pump with greater gph.