- Pump Type: Submersible Pump (can also be used in-line) -Mag-Drive
- Maximum Flow Rate: 500 GPH (gallons per hour)
- Maximum Head: 10.5 Ft.
- Energy Consumption: 45 Watts, 115 volts
- Cord Length: 18 Ft
- Inlet: Inlet is 1/2 inch FPT (female pipe thread), includes plastic pre-filter
- Outlet: Outlet is 1/2" MPT (male pipe thread). 3/4 inch Vinyl tubing slips onto the outlet of this pump and can be secured with a hose clamp (see image below)
- Measurements: Approximately 5" x 3.8" x 4.2 "
- Warranty: 5 Year Warranty (Impeller covered for the first year)
Designed using Magnetic Drive technology. Pump is epoxy filled (no oil) and uses a ceramic shaft. The pump also features an ABS case, corrosion-proof fasteners, and heavy duty copper windings, resulting in durable, energy-efficient, and long lasting product.
|Pondmaster PM5 Performance Chart|
|GPH @ Head||GPH @ Head||GPH @ Head||GPH @ Head|
|450 @ 1 ft.||250 @ 5 ft.||20 @ 10 ft.||-- @ 15 ft.|
Questions about the Pondmaster PM5 Mag-Drive Pump?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here