Oase BioSmart Filters are flow-through pond filters providing both mechanical and biological filtration.
- OASE BioSmart filters use multiple filter zones to slow water, remove debris and provide surface area for beneficial bacteria
- As water velocity slows in the filter, fine particles in suspension settle and are trapped in the filter zones
- No need to remove or manually unclog the filter foams to clean
- After cleaning the filter foam, the sludge drain can be opened for easy removal of debris from the filter
- Built-in cleaning indicator notifies you when the filter needs cleaned
- Built-in thermometer
- Effective Pond Size:
up to 10,000 gal. (without fish)
up to 5,000 gal. (with goldfish)
up to 2,500 gal. (with koi)
- Max. Pump flow rate: 2110 GPH
- Intake Connection: ba,rbed 3/4", 1", 1-1/4"
- Outlet Connection: 3"
- Dimensions : 30 x 22 x 16 in.
- Manufacturer Limited Warranty: 2 Years
- Instruction Manual
Questions about the Oase BioSmart 10000 Filter?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here