Oase BioSmart Filters are flow-through pond filters providing both mechanical and biological filtration.
- OASE BioSmart filters use multiple filter zones to slow water, remove debris and provide surface area for beneficial bacteria
- As water velocity slows in the filter, fine particles in suspension settle and are trapped in the filter zones
- No need to remove or manually unclog the filter foams to clean
- After cleaning the filter foam, the sludge drain can be opened for easy removal of debris from the filter
- Built-in cleaning indicator notifies you when the filter needs cleaned
- Built-in thermometer
- Effective Pond Size:
up to 5,000 gal. (without fish)
up to 2,500 gal. (with goldfish)
up to 1,250 gal. (with koi)
- Max. Pump flow rate: 1450 GPH
- Intake Connection: barbed 3/4", 1", 1-1/4"
- Outlet Connection: 3"
- Dimensions : 22 x 22 x 16 in.
- Manufacturer Limited Warranty: 2 Years
- Instruction Manual