With an AquaMax Eco Classic pump you can upgrade your pond to use the latest in pond pump motor technology, resulting in a whopping 40% reduction in energy usage over similar pumps.
This AquaMax Eco Classic pump has built-in thermal overload and frost protection ensure that your AquaMax will run for years. Its solids-handling ability means fewer clogs and better water quaility.
- Max. Flow Rate: 2700 gph
- Max. Head Height: 11 ft.
- Outlet Connection: 2 in. (threaded)
- Tubing Connector: 1 in., 1 1/4 in., 1 1/2 in.
- Power Cable Length: 20 ft.
- Power Consumption: 110W
- Power Requirements: 110-120V / 60Hz
- Dimensions: 11 in L x 9 in W x 5.5 in H
- Limited Warranty: 2 Years
- Regulatory Listing: MET (Canada, US)
- Manual: 2.3MB pdf file
- Manufacturer's Part #57621
Questions about the Oase AquaMax Eco Classic 2700 GPH Pump?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here