OASE AquaMax Eco Premium is an energy efficient in-pond pump with dual intake capability with adjustable second inlet connecting to optional PS3000 satellite filter Environmental Function Control (EFC) automatically shuts off the pump if dry run or clogged to prevent pump damage Large-surface, wrap-around pre-filter passes coarse debris particles up to ⅜"
Pump can be used in-line by removing pre-filter and using mounting bracket to secure
- Max. Flow Rate: 3000 gph
- Max. Head Height: 11 ft.
- Outlet Connection: 2 in. (threaded)
- Tubing Connector: 1 in., 1 1/4 in., 1 1/2 in., 2 in
- PVC Connector: 1-1/2 in, 2 in
- Power Cable Length: 20 ft.
- Power Consumption: 110 watts
- Power Requirements: 110-120V / 60Hz
- Dimensions: 13½"L x 11"W x 6½"H
- Limited Warranty: 5 Years
- Manual: PDF
- Manufacturer's Part #57500
Questions about the Oase AquaMax Eco Premium 3000?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here