- Fits inside Matala BioSteps II Filter or can be installed inline on the outside of the pond
- Dimensions: 16" x 8" x 2"
- Threaded inlet and outlet connections: 1-1/2"
- Voltage: 115
- 4-step multi-direction barbed connector: Accepts 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", or 1-1/2" tubing
- Max Recommended flow rate: 1600 Gallons Per Hour (GPH)
- Max pond volume: 3000 Gallons
- Max Koi pond volume: 1600 Gallons
- Manufacturer Number: EUV-16W
Matala UV-C Clarifiers are designed for Koi ponds and water gardens to help suppress blooms of suspended green algae, harmful bacteria, parasites, fungi, protozoan and viruses.
Even in a balanced pond ecosystem, sudden blooms of such organisms can occur due to abnormal changes of weather, fish feeding behavior, mineral nutrient levels, etc. These blooms may result in green water, lethal oxygen levels or weakened health conditions for fish and aquatic plants.
- Suppress blooms of suspended green algae, harmful bacteria, parasites, fungi, protozoan and viruses
- High quality quartz sleeves allow transmission of over 95% of the UV light.
- Easy installation with stepped hose tails supporting 3/4" 1", 1-1/4", and 11/2" tubing.
Questions about the Matala EZClear 16 Watt UV?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here