The Ez-Bio 20 provides mechanical pre-filtration for pumps as well as bio-filtration for inside or outside the pond.
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 7.9 inches
- Maximum flow-through if used as prefilter: 3,405
- Maximum flow-through if used as biofilter: 1,135
- Threaded female connection: 1-1/2 inch
- Universal hose tail: 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2"
Improve Pump Efficiency:
- Prevents flow reduction due to premature clogging
- Improves energy conversion to water flow
- Extends pump lifetime
Highly efficient filtration:
- Multiple pore size in filter media
- Progressive density dramatically reduces clogging
- Depth filtration: large filter volume to capture, store and digest particles
- Large specific area for bio-filtration
Easy to install:
- Connects to many types of pumps
- Easily extendable for increased capacity
Easy to integrate into your system:
- Ez-Bio can be placed at any distance from pump
- The Ez-Bio can be easily extended with multiple sections to increase filtration capacity
Cleaning Procedure for EZ-Bio Prefilter
- Remove EZ-Bio and the attached pump completely from the pond.
- Disconnect the Pump: Hold pump in one hand and twist the EZ-Bio to unthread in a clockwise direction.
- Disassemble EZ-Bio:
- Twist black top section of EZ-Bio counter clockwise to unthread.
- Pull the yellow and blue filter core off of the bottom section and away from the white hard plastic core.
- Push the center blue core out of the yellow core
- Spray wash both filter cores with a strong garden hose or blast of water.** Spray wash the white hard plastic core.
- Re-assemble EZ-Bio:
- When completely clean, push the blue core back into the yellow core.
- Push the filter core back onto the white hard plastic core.
- Twist the black top section clockwise onto the EZ-Bio white plastc core.
- Re-attach pump. Twist pump with a clockwise twist until firmly attached.