The Ez-Bio 11 provides mechanical pre-filtration for pumps as well as bio-filtration for inside the pond.
- Dimensions: 4.3 x 7.9 inches
- Maximum flow-through if used as prefilter: 1,980
- Maximum flow-through if used as biofilter: 660
- Threaded female connection: 1-1/2 inch
- Universal hose tail: 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2"
Improve Pump Efficiency:
- Prevents flow reduction due to premature clogging
- Improves energy conversion to water flow
- Extends pump lifetime
Highly efficient filtration:
- Multiple pore size in filter media
- Progressive density dramatically reduces clogging
- Depth filtration: large filter volume to capture, store and digest particles
- Large specific area for bio-filtration
Easy to install:
- Connects to many types of pumps
- Easily extendable for increased capacity
Easy to integrate into your system:
- Ez-Bio can be placed at any distance from pump
- The Ez-Bio can be easily extended with multiple sections to increase filtration capacity
Cleaning Procedure for EZ-Bio Prefilter
- Remove EZ-Bio and the attached pump completely from the pond.
- Disconnect the Pump: Hold pump in one hand and twist the EZ-Bio to unthread in a clockwise direction.
- Disassemble EZ-Bio:
- Twist black top section of EZ-Bio counter clockwise to unthread.
- Pull the filter core off of the bottom section and away from the hard plastic core.
- Spray wash filter core with a strong garden hose or blast of water.** Spray wash the hard plastic core.
- Re-assemble EZ-Bio:
- Push the filter core back onto the hard plastic core.
- Twist the black top section clockwise onto the EZ-Bio plastc core.
- Re-attach pump. Twist pump with a clockwise twist until firmly attached.
Questions about the Matala EZ BIO 11 Pre-Filter Single?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here