Reduces sunlight (needed by algae) reaching pond water.
Black pond dye.
This 32 oz bottle treats 1 surface acre of water at 4 feet deep.
- Easy to apply
- Compatible with most herbicides and algaecides
- Non-toxic, harmless to fish and wildlife
- Economical and longer lasting
LochNess SS is the Super Strength version of our unique pond and lake colorant designed to aesthetically improve the appearance of shallow and/or muddy ponds and lakes. LochNess SS is harmless to humans and wildlife, and once incorporated into a lake or pond will not stain humans, birds or fish.
LochNess SS should always be added from several locations to ensure even dispersion. Wear rubber gloves and eye protection when handling LochNess SS to protect hands from staining.
Usage: LochNess SS should be applied at the rate of 32 per surface acre of water 4 feet deep.
- First, measure the pond or lake.
- Then calculate the amount needed to color the water.
- Next, add approximately half that dosage from several parts of the lake or pond being colored.
- Once the first half of the dosage is incorporated, add the balance of the colorant until the desired color is achieved.
Caution/Keep Out of Reach of Children: Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. If product comes in contact with skin, wash thoroughly with soap and water. In case of eye contact, wash thoroughly with clear water and consult a physician. Affected clothing should be removed and washed thoroughly before reusing.
Storage and Handling: Keep product closed when not in use. Store in a cool dry location.
Questions about the Loch Ness Pond Dye?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here