Enzymes & Pond Colorant
- Safe for humans, plants and aquatic life
- Once diluted, will not stain birds or fish, nor most concrete fountains or pond rocks
- Safely colors water a beautiful shade of blue
- Blocks out specific light rays
- Digests organic waste
- Reduces noxious odors
- No restrictions on swimming, irrigating or fishing
- Makes off-color water more appealing
- Mixes completely in hours
Bio-Blue is specially formulated for smaller decorative ponds, fountains and water features.
1/2 oz per 250 gallons
1 oz. per 500 gallons
2 oz. per 1,000 gallons
Shake well before using. Dilute Bio-Blue in a bucket with water and then add the diluted colorant to your pond, fountain or water feature. NOTE: Undiluted colorant could stain concrete or rocks.
Due to differences in water quality and chemical composition, actual color will differ. To achieve a particular hue, only apply half the dosage rate and then slowly increase dosing until your desired color is obtained.
Exceeding dosage rates can cause extreme darkening of water which may reduce sunlight to much resulting in harm to plant life.