- 8oz bottle treats 6,250 gallons
- 16oz bottle treats 12,500 gallons
- 32oz bottle treats 25,000 gallons
- 64oz bottle treats 50,000 gallons
- 1 Gallon bottle treats 100,000 gallons
- No messy residue
- Can be used all year round
- Helps maintain ideal pH in alkaline ponds
- Immediate slow-release of natural humic & tannic acids (decomposition by-products)
- Tinted water provides a natural sun filter (this product will cause a brownish tint to the pond water).
- Reduces phosphate & nitrate concentrations in the water column
- Provides a buffering agent & ion attenuation in lined ponds giving some beneficial properties of earthen ponds
- Especially helpful where bottom drains are present
- Safe for aquatic life, plants, humans & pets.
|Pond Volume |
|Week 1||Weeks 2, 3, 4||Maintenance |
(once per month)
|up to 500||2 oz.||0.5 oz.||0.75 oz.|
|501-1,000||3 oz.||0.75 oz.||1.25 oz.|
|1,001-1,500||4 oz.||1 oz.||1.5 oz.|
|1,501-2,000||6 oz.||1.25 oz.||1.75 oz.|
|2,001-3,000||8 oz.||1.5 oz.||2.25 oz.|
|3,001-4,000||10 oz.||2 oz.||3 oz.|
|4,001-5,000||12 oz.||2.5 oz.||3.5 oz.|
|5,001-6,000||16 oz.||3 oz.||4 oz.|
|6,001-7,000||20 oz.||3.5 oz.||4.5 oz.|
|7,001-8,000||24 oz.||5 oz.||6 oz.|
|8,001-10,000||32 oz.||6 oz.||8 oz.|
[B]arley extract only ... worked so much better ... my string algae is ABUNDANT this year,2011, since I started using the barley extract with peat!
Questions about the Barley Extract + Peat?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here