Pond & Aquarium Air Pump.
The Pondmaster AP-60 Air Pump operates on standard 110volt electricity. The non-oil lubricated motor is designed to operate efficiently and save energy. This unit is designed to sit next to the pond with the hose (not included) running into the pond water. For outdoor applications, it is recommended that the unit be enclosed to protect it from the elements.
- Oxygenating ponds and aquariums for a cleaner aquatic environment.
- Increasing the breakdown of fish waste
- Preventing icing over of ponds
Additional Product Information:
- Air Volume: 3600 cubic inches per minute (90 lpm)
- Maximum water depth: 9.6 feet
- For ponds up to 7,000 gallons
- 6 foot power cord
- Pump measures approximately 9.5"L x 7.5"W x 8.5"H
- Noise level: 45dba
- 50 Watts
- Diffuser included
- Uses 3/4" ID tubing (not included)
- 1 year warranty
- Instructions (4.3MB PDF file will load in new browser window or tab)
Questions about the AP-60 Air Pump?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here