Pond & Aquarium Air Pump.
The Pondmaster AP-100 Air Pump operates on standard 110volt electricity. The non-oil lubricated motor is designed to operate efficiently and save energy. This unit is designed to sit next to the pond with the hose (not included) running into the pond water. For outdoor applications, it is recommended that the unit be enclosed to protect it from the elements.
- Oxygenating ponds and aquariums for a cleaner aquatic environment.
- Increasing the breakdown of fish waste
- Preventing icing over of ponds
Additional Product Information:
- Air Volume: 8900 cubic inches per minute
- Maximum water depth: 11.5 feet
- For ponds up to 10,000 gallons
- 6 foot power cord
- Pump measures approximately 10.5"L x 7.5"W x 8.5"H
- Noise level: 45dba
- 100 Watts
- Diffuser included
- Uses 3/4" ID tubing (not included)
- 1 year warranty
- Instructions (4.3MB PDF file will load in new browser window or tab)
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Pump works great until diaphragm goes, had 2 of these pumps over the years and always a diaphragm that goes.
Works great, Lots of air deep in the pond like stated. Sound a little high. Hope it keeps working.
Have (2) AP100 each driving (2) 4" airstones at 8ft. depth. Pond is 300'x40' Planning on adding another AP100 this summer. NO koi loss this last winter with the 2 pumps!Run 300ft. of hose to get to pond. Love these pumps!