- Very Heavy Flow Rate
- No Channeling
- Minutes to Backwash
- Heavy Fish Loads
- Compact Filter Can be Buried
- For Ponds up to 4,000 Gal.
Not sure of your pond's volume?
- 20-1/2" dia. x 38" tall
- 1-1/2" FPT inlet and outlet
- Includes unions which make inlet and outlet 1-1/2" slip fitting.
(See table below for recommended plumbing connections.)
- Minimum Flow Rate: for proper backwashing your pump should have enough pressure to be capable of pumping 4000GPH @10' of head. Magnetic drive or "hybrid" pumps should not be used.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 4500 GPH
- Recommended flow rate: 2000-4500 GPH
- 1 Year Warranty
- Installation Instructions (PDF file opens in new window)
- Ultima Over View Video - 2:58 minutes (provided by Aqua Ultraviolet)