- Very Heavy Flow Rate
- No Channeling
- Minutes to Backwash
- Heavy Fish Loads
- Compact Filter Can be Buried
- For Ponds up to 10,000 Gal.
Not sure of your pond's volume?
- 24-1/2" dia. x 43-3/4" tall
- 2" FPT inlet and outlet
- Includes unions which make inlet and outlet 2" slip fitting.
- Minimum Flow Rate: for proper backwashing your pump should have enough pressure to be capable of pumping 7500GPH @10' of head. Magnetic drive or "hybrid" pumps should not be used.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 7500 GPH
- Recommended flow rate: 5000-7500 GPH
- 1 Year Warranty
- Installation Instructions (PDF file opens in new window)
Questions about the Ultima II Filter 10,000?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here