Need help selecting a Filter? Click Here
- Removes up to 85% of debris before it sinks.
- Macro filtration traps large debris.
- Optional UV clarifier eliminates green water.
- Bio-Mechanical filtration maintains healthy living bacteria & polishes water.
- Sturdy locking cover.
- Bio-mechanical filter mat and frame.
- Rugged leaf basket.
- Injection molded housing.
- One-click locking weir for complete isolation.
- Can also be used as a stand alone filter for ponds up to 1000 gallons (will function as a skimmer on any size pond).
- Manufacturer's 5 year limited warranty
- Outlet holes are not cut. Cutting holes will require the use of a hole saw or jigsaw.
- Choose from 6", 8.5", or 16" weir opening.
- Instruction Manual (PDF fiile will open in new browse tab or window)
- Manufacturer's Part # SS0000
Please Note: The following list reflects submersible pumps sold by AquaNooga that will physically fit into this skimmer. This does not imply that these pumps would be appropriate pumps for all applications, you also need to ensure that the flow rates fit the constraints of the skimmer after factoring in head loss (Vertical distance you raise the water above the pond surface plus friction loss (Friction Loss Chart).)
Savio Full-Size skimmer
- Pondmaster PM5, PM7, PM9.5, PM12, PM18, PM24, PM36
- Pondmaster HyDrive 1600, 2100, 2600, 3200, 4000, 4800 (Tight Fit requires PLF285 elbow to help)
- Leader CA1, CA2, CA3, SA4, SA5, SA6
- Tidal Wave MD 1500, 1250, 1000
- Atlantic Tidal Wave TW1450, TW2050, TW3600, TW5000**, TW6500**
** Requires Removal or modification of Filter Frame.
- Atlantic PAF20, PAF25, PAF40, PAF75
- Savio 1450, 2050, 3600, 5000**, 6500** ** Requires Removal or modification of Filter Frame.
- Atlantic Tidal Wave TT1500, TT2000, TT3000, TT4000, TT5000, TT6000,
- Oase AquaMax EcoClassic 1200, 1900, 2700, 3600
Sequence external pumps of appropriate flow rates can also be used with this skimmer.
This PDF shows more detailed dimensions.
Select a calculator from the list below.
- Calculate Pond Volume
- Calculate Surface Area
- Calculate Pond Liner Size
- Calculate Pump Operating Costs
|Faceplate Size||Pond |
|Pump GPH (min-max) |
for Optimum performance
|6 inch||Up to 300 sq. ft.||Recommended Flow |
|8.5 inch||Up to 500 sq. ft.||Recommended Flow |
|16 inch||Up to 1,200 sq. ft.||Recommended Flow |
Questions about the Savio SkimmerFilter Base Unit?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here