Sabbactisun™ is an all-natural expellant for bacterial diseases. The herbal actives in Sabbactisun™ provide a natural aquatic environment effective against:
- Bacterial dropsy
- Milky skin
- Fin / tail rot
- Bulging eyes
- Mouth rot
- Raised scales
Unlike many chemical and antibiotic treatments available, Microbe-Lift Sabbactisun™ can also speed up damaged tissue regeneration. it is made from plant and herbal extracts and is environmentally friendly. This product is harmless to all nitrifying bacteria and aquatic plants.
- 100% natural plant and herbal product.
- Completely safe to use.
- Nontoxic to animals and plants.
- Product can be used during feeding.
- Does not adversely affect either nitrifying filter bacteria or beneficial bacterial additives.
- No significant reduction in the level of dissolved oxygen in the water.
- Fully biodegradable.
- Does not discolor water.
- Does not result in resistance which can occur with biocides/antibiotics.
- Sabbactisun™ and Parazoryne™ can be used 12 hours apart.
- Stimulates the immune system.
- Reduces stress during and after transportation.
- Ingredients: Purified water, plant and herbal extracts.
- The 16 oz bottle treats up to 1,182 gallons for 10 days.
- The 32 oz bottle treats up to 2,364 gallons for 10 days.
- This gallon jug treats up to 9,462 gallons for 10 days.
Directions for use:
- Switch off any UV sterilizers, algae magnets,protein skimmers or ozone generators.
- Remove any carbon and / or zeolite from filters.
- Keep biological filters operational.
- Shake thoroughly prior to use.
- Pour measured quantity into a suitable container with 64 oz. of pond water and then stir.
- Distribute contents of container evenly around pond.
Add 1 teaspoon for every 125 gallons. IN ALL CASES, DOSE DAILY FOR A 10 DAY MINIMUM. For best results, use in water with a minimum temperature of 71°.
Preventative Treatment: To prevent bacterial infections before they start, add 1 teaspoon per 150 gallons of water weekly.
I noticed a fish with scales raised and swollen with eyes bulging, he was approx. 7 inches and fairly new addition to my pond. I fished him out and quarantined him. I went to see Robert at The Water Garden and he suggested Sabbactisun. After 10 days with a high salt concentration the fish's swelling went down and the dropsy was gone. I never used anything but the Sabbactisun and salt.
Questions about the Sabbactisun Concentrate?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here