This world innovation, OxyTex CWS, combines 2 important filter system functions: Aeration and filter surface. It supplies the pond with vital oxygen and keeps a lot of space ready, through its unique bio-technical fiber structure, for important micro organisms that effectively decompose excess nutrients.
Product characteristics and advantages:
- For use with the AquaOxy aerator
- Unique pond aerator with a large surface for micro organisms
- Multi-functional: Oxygen supply, circulation and nutrient decomposition in one
- Supplemental nutrient decomposition
- Biological activation of the entire pond
- Implementation as individual filter medium is possible
- Dimensions: approximately 8.5 inches x 12 inches tall
- Effective Pond Surface: up to 32 sq.ft.
- Air Injection Capacity: up to 250 GPH
- Max. Input Pressure: 6 psi
- Min. Installation Depth: 18 in.
- Manufacturer Limited Warranty: 2 Years
- Max Recommended Pond Volume: up to 5,000 gal
- Important Note:This unit requires an air pump for operation. This is not included with the item
Questions about the OxyTex Underwater Air Diffuser?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here