This world innovation, OxyTex CWS, combines 2 important filter system functions: Aeration and filter surface. It supplies the pond with vital oxygen and keeps a lot of space ready, through its unique bio-technical fiber structure, for important micro organisms that effectively decompose excess nutrients.
Product characteristics and advantages:
- For use with the AquaOxy aerator
- Unique pond aerator with a large surface for micro organisms
- Multi-functional: Oxygen supply, circulation and nutrient decomposition in one
- Supplemental nutrient decomposition
- Biological activation of the entire pond
- Implementation as individual filter medium is possible
- Dimensions: approximately 8.5 inches x 12 inches tall
- Effective Pond Surface: up to 32 sq.ft.
- Air Injection Capacity: up to 250 GPH
- Max. Input Pressure: 6 psi
- Min. Installation Depth: 18 in.
- Manufacturer Limited Warranty: 2 Years
- Max Recommended Pond Volume: up to 5,000 gal
- Important Note:This unit requires an air pump for operation. This is not included with the item