The Proficlear Premium is one of Oase's rotating drum filter systems. The self-cleaning rotating drum sieve provides debris removal down to 80 microns. The moving bed filter chamber provides biological filtration.
Filter designed for pump-fed operation. Water is pushed from the pond to the filter placed above pond level and slows back down to the pond.
- For ponds up to 21,000 gallons
- Minimum Flow Rate: 2000 GPH
- Maximum Flow Rate: 4000 GPH
- Power Cord: 16' from filter to transformer, 3' from transformer to 120v plug.
- Dimensions: 35"L x 27"W x 32"H
- Includes 40 liters Hel-X Bio-media
- For ponds up to 21,000 gallons with light fish load, 10,500 gallons with medium fish load, 5,250 gallons with heavy fish load or koi.
- Inlet: (2) 2"
- Outlet: Requires use of 4" rubber coupling (not included)
- Waste Outlet: Requires use of 4" rubber coupling (not included)
- Uses only 5 watts for normal operation and 870 watts while cleaning
- Self cleaning - can be set to operate on certain intervals or will clean itself when necessary based on float sensor. Can also be cleaned on demand with the push of a button.
- Can be fit with add-on 110 watt Bitron UV Clarifier
- Includes connection kit for use with AquaOxy 450 (sold seperately) for extra aeration
- Built-in digital thermometer display to monitor pond temperature
- 3 Year Warranty
- Manufacturer's Part # 72374
- Instruction Manual
Questions about the Oase Proficlear Premium Compact-M Pump-Fed?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here