Safe for Fish, Plants, Pets & the Environment!
Microbe Lift SA is especially helpful for ponds that have a rock or gravel bottom and other places where vacuuming is impractical.
For best results use in conjunction with Microbe Lift PL.
Microbe Lift SA:
- is formulated specifically for the removal of organic bottom solids that are slow to degrade.
- works faster at warm water temperatures however may be used effectively at any temperature year-round.
- is recommended for use with all Microbe Lift bacterial and enzyme products.
- provides "rapid & natural Muck settling in the pond bottom or trapped in filters; made up of many organic debris including fish waste, partially decomposing plant material, etc.sludge and muck removal"
- binds phosphate
- helps improve pond clarity
- 100% active ingredients
- disperses quickly
- organic and microbial based
|Size of Pond in Gallons||First Application||Maintenance (once a week for next 4 weeks)|
|80-2500||2oz per 100 gallons||1oz per 100 gallons|
|2501-5000||1.75oz per 100 gallons||1oz per 100 gallons|
|5001 and up||1.5oz per 100 gallons||1oz per 100 gallons|
Questions about the Microbe Lift Sludge Away?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here