Compact biological and mechanical waterfall filter for ponds. Sturdy and easy to add. Place adjacent to pond and hide with stone and/or plant life.
- Biological filter includes 2 fiber mats and ceramic filter media with over 10,000 Square feet of surface area.
- Creates a 16" waterfall
- Handles flow rates up to 3000 GPH
- 3" slip inlet. Inlets are located on both sides of the unit with a plug included to close off the one not being used
- Also includes fittings to convert 3" inlet to 2" FPT, 2" slip or 1-1/2" barb
- Top grate allows stone to be placed on the FilterWeir to help naturalize the installation
- Instruction manual (5 MB pdf file will load in new tab or window)
- Manufacturer's Part # F070
Questions about the LivingPonds Small Waterfall Filter?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here