EcoBlox water matrix allows for thirty-one and a half gallons of water storage for pond-free applications, bog filters and water harvesting. Ships in 8 panels, slide and lock assembly required.
- Holds 4 times more water than traditional gravel basins
- Compression test held up to 14,466 pound load
- 8 panel construction for exceptional strength
- 1/2 inch x 3/4 inch hole size allows use with smaller gravel
- Slide lock connection system
- Dimensions: 16 inches wide X 27 inches long X 17.5 inches high
- Capacity: 31.5 gallons or 4.3 cubic feet
- EcoBlox Assembly Instructions (PDF this 275kb file will open in a new tab or window)
I own a landscape company and have used the EcoBlox for several years and on many waterfeatures. they are easy to use (much easier than stone) do their job well (I have never had a customer call ) and I have never had one break or crack and think they are quite sturdy.
Questions about the EcoBlox Water Matrix?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here