Dry Ammonia Remover with ClorAm-X®
- The 1lb size treats up to 3,760 gal.
- The 5lb size treats up to 18,800 gal.
Removes & Detoxifies: Ammonia, Chloramines & Chlorine
- Understand your water quality
- Take ammonia Readings
- Follow Dosage Rates
- Treatment holds for 72 hours
- ClorAm-X® is completely water soluble
- ClorAm-X® is capable of being metabolized in ordinary biological filters
- ClorAm-X® can be combined with antibiotics and anesthestics
- ClorAm-X® can be used for the return of water, back to waterways
- Use a salicylate reagent test kit to determine total ammonia concentration
For each measured, or anticipated, 1 mg/L total ammonia: 1 oz of ClorAm-X will treat 235 gals of water. It will remove 1 ppm of total ammonia, 3.2 ppm chloramines and 2.0 ppm chlorine.
- 1 oz: 235 gal.
- 1 lb: 3,760 gal.
- 5 lb: 18,800 gal.
- 10 lb: 37,600 gal.
- 55 lb: 206,800 gal.
For total ammonia-nitrogen, multiply the above dosages by 0.8.
Questions about the Ammonia Remover Dry?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here