These incredibly strong one-piece units feature an internal baffling system, support cones and re-enforced spillway. The innovative "inside the liner" design and rear liner attachment, simplifies installation. The top of the Pro FastFalls can be covered with rock, gravel, soil or mulch to blend seamlessly with the surrounding landscape.
- Dimensions: 39.5" L x 17" W x 10.25" H
- Waterfall Width: 38"
- Max Pump Flow: 9,000 gph
- Bulkhead: 3" FIPT (female pipe thread)
- Application: Pond-free
- Manufacturer Model No.: SP3800
Pro Series FastFalls Model Features:
- Molded support cones give the Pro FastFalls its incredible strength and also help diffuse the water flow.
- Two internal baffles slow down the water's velocity and ensure even water distribution across the spillway.
- Raised front radius holds back any loose gravel, soil or mulch used to camouflage the top of the unit.
- Pro FastFalls are completely sealed except for the spillway opening. This design eliminates any chance of a leak due to "over pumping."
- Molded gussets support the spillway lip.
- Pro FastFalls come with an installed bulkhead fitting.
- One-piece liner flange and molded in inserts ensure a watertight liner attachment every time.