This Aqua Ultraviolet Sterilizer will help keep the water in your water garden or pond clear of bacteria, parasites, and single-cell algae.
- Dimensions: 39-1/2" x 16-1/2" x 2-1/2"
- Inlet & Outlet: 2" slip connectors
- Cord Length: Plug to Ballast - 8 feet, Ballast to Unit - 2-1/2 feet
Two 2" unions are included.
- Used as a Sterilizer: Maximum Flow Rate: 4,080 GPH
For pond sizes: 4,400 - 6,000 Gallons
- Used as a Clarifier: Maximum Flow Rate: 6,500 GPH
For pond sizes: Up to 12,000 Gallons which may require 50% to 75% Plant Coverage
Installation & Instruction Manual (2.9 MB PDF file)
(The Instruction page will load in a new browser window or tab.)
Installation video using an 80 Watt Unit - 5:13 minutes (provided by Aqua Ultraviolet)
Manufacturer's Part Number: A00123
Aqua Ultraviolet EPA Est 68177-CA-001
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The soundest investment I made in my pond. Worth every penny. Water is always clear. Sterilizes single cell algae,bacteria, parasites. Pond is 12 years old. Unit parts are easy to come by. The unit works! It is wonderful. I recommend the investment for continuous clear sparkling water in your pond.