- To Clear Green Water (Clarifier) for ponds up to 1500 gallons used at flow rates up to 700 GPH
- To kill many bacteria (Sterilizer) for ponds up to 500 gallons used at flow rates up to 250 GPH
- Can be used submerged (recommended) or outside the pond.
- Glowing Halo Ring visible from any angle shows it's working.
- 9000 hour long life for lamp
- 18' grounded power cord.
- 18" long
- 3" diameter
- Manufacturer's limited 1 year warranty
- 3/4" barbed inlet/outlet.
What is the difference between an ultraviolet sterilizer and an ultraviolet clarifier?Actually, there is not a difference in the units themselves, the difference is in the ratings provided for the appropriate pond size and flow rate. By following UV sterilizer ratings the pond should have clear water despite most other conditions and the UV will also be more effective against controlling microscopic pathogens.
A UV clarifier rating typically means that you may not have crystal clear water all the way to the bottom. It also assumes that the pond has good plant coverage (greated than 50%) and adequate biological filtration. When following UV clarifier ratings it is a good idea to oversize the UV to help ensure cleaner water.
Manufacturer Model Number: 02910
Made in China
Questions about the 10 Watt Pondmaster UV Clarifier?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here