The FiltoClear pressure filter is a compact all-in-one pond filtration system with the fastest and most convenient cleaning mechanism on the market.
Pressure filters like this FiltoClear can be easily added to existing ponds to gain extra filtration.
FiltoClear systems include a built-in UV clarifier with bypass for optimal efficiency at low power usage.
The built-in cleaning mechanism makes filter maintenance possible in a matter of minutes.
FiltoClear systems can be installed unobtrusively by burying most of the body below ground.
- Effective Pond Size:
up to 3000 gal. (without fish)
up to 1500 gal. (with goldfish)
up to 750 gal. (with koi)
- UV Power: 18W
- Max. Pump Capacity: 2,000 GPH (min)
- Max. Input Pressure: 7.25 psi (17 ft.)
- Intake Connection: 1 1/2 in. threaded, male
- Outlet Connection: 1 1/2 in. threaded, male
- Tubing Connector: 3/4 in., 1 in., 1 1/4 in., 1 1/2 in. (3x), Sch 40 (adapter)
- Power Cable Length: 15 ft.
- Power Consumption: 18W
- Power Requirement: 110-120V / 60Hz
- Regulatory Listing: CSA (Canada, US)
- Dimensions (Dia x H): 15 x 20 in.
- Manufacturer Limited Warranty: 2 Years
- Instruction Manual
Questions about the Oase FiltoClear 3000?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here