What is a Waterfall Filter? (link opens in a new tab or window)
- Waterfall Width: 20.5" spillway
- Dimensions: 24" wide x 30" deep x 20" high
- Maximum Pump Flow: 2,500 - 4,000 gph
- Bulkhead: 1-1/2"
- 1-1/2" FPT Inlet
FilterFalls units provide biological water filtration and aeration. The filtration properties of FilterFalls' Bio-tech mats and media help establish a balanced ecosystem for plants and fish to thrive in. FilterFalls units are designed to be easily camouflaged with natural materials and easily accessed for routine maintenance.
Waterscapes FilterFalls Models Feature:
- Rugged high-density polyethylene shell warranted for life
- Open swirl chamber for enhanced water flow through filter media
- Upflow design, Bio-Tech filter pads, and media bags (media NOT included) provide exceptional biological filtration
- Extra-wide spillways for a dramatic waterfall and superior aeration
- Designed to be easily camouflaged with natural materials and plants
- Each unit includes FPT bulkhead fitting, media bag,filter pad, removable bottom grate and liner attachment flange
- Installation Instruction
- Manufacturer Model Number: BF1500
- Made in USA
Questions about the Waterscapes BF1500 FilterFalls?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here