The Filterfalls is an up-flow filter. Water flows from the pump through the bulkhead fitting into the swirl chamber at the bottom of the filter enclosure; then through the grate and filter mat where solids are removed. Lastly, through the media bag and any added filter material, and out over the spillway.
- Container is ruggedly built from high molecular weight polyethylene (.250 inch gauge).
- Dimensions: 16"W x 20"D x 14"H
- 14 inch Spillway
- Max. Flow: 2400 GPH
- Container Capacity - 8 Gallons
- Includes: 1-1/2 inch Bulkhead, Grate, Media Bag (for adding additional filter material such as Springflo Bio-Filter Media or Bio-Balls), and 12" diameter Filter Mat
- 1-1/2" FPT Inlet on left side facing spillway
- Installation Instructions
- Manufacturer Model Number: BF1000
- Made in USA
Questions about the Waterscapes BF1000 FilterFalls?
AquaNooga is a team of water feature experts dedicated to helping you get the maximum enjoyment out of your koi pond, water garden, or fountain. Please contact us for help with your pond or water feature questions or needs relating to products and orders. Click Here