Savio Compact Skimmerfilters can be used as the total filtration solution for ponds up to 700 gallons or as a prefilter on larger ponds.
Weir door & matching faceplate are not included. This skimmer will not work without a weir door & faceplate.
- Removes up to 85% of debris before it sinks.
- Macro filtration traps large debris.
- Optional UV clarifier eliminates green water.
- Bio-Mechanical filtration maintains healthy living bacteria & polishes water.
- Sturdy locking cover.
- Bio-mechanical filter mat and frame.
- Rugged leaf basket.
- Injection molded housing.
- Manufacturer's 5 year limited warranty
- Choose from 6" or 8.5" weir opening.
- Instruction Manual (PDF fiile will open in new browse tab or window)
- Manufacturer's Part # CS0000
Pumps That Fit Inside This Skimmer
Please Note: The following list reflects submersible pumps sold by AquaNooga that will physically fit into this skimmer. This does not imply that these pumps would be appropriate pumps for all applications, you also need to ensure that the flow rates fit the constraints of the skimmer after factoring in head loss (Vertical distance you raise the water above the pond surface plus friction loss ( Friction Loss Chart).)
Savio Compact Skimmer
- Atlantic Tidal Wave TW1450, TW2050, TW3600
- Atlantic Tidal Wave TT1500, TT2000, TT3000, TT4000, TT5000, TT6000,
- Atlantic PAF20, PAF25, PAF40, PAF75
- Pondmaster PM12, PM18, PM24, PM36
- Leader CA1, CA2, CA3, SA4, SA5, SA6 (Tight fit, may require use of elbows to get plumbing properly oriented)
- Savio 1450, 2050, 3600
- Oase AquaMax EcoClassic 1200, 1900, 2700, 3600
Sequence external pumps of appropriate flow rates can also be used with this skimmer.
8.5 inch(FSS035): For ponds with a surface area of up to 300 sq ft, the recommended flow rate for optimum performance with the 8.5 inch Faceplate is 1200 - 3000 gph.