The rugged Biosteps 10 contains 200 sq. ft. of surface area using Matala ® filter media for beneficial bacteria growth.
Combined with a cross flow design that traps and processes more debris at high flow rates, you get unparalleled mechanical and biological filtration for superior water quality.
Combine multiple units for large or heavily stocked koi ponds.
Biosteps 10 can be used with optional UV Clarifier (sold separately) for improved water clarity.
Barbed inlet (1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2"),
Measures 23-3/16" x 15" x 20-3/16" high.
For ponds up to 2,700 gallon, step-wise transition from mechanical filtration to high-efficiency bio filtration.
Features of Biosteps Filter:
- Progressive Filtration provides improved mechanical filtration
- Supplied with sufficient volume of Matala® filter media with progressive densities.
- Cross-Flow Pattern: Traps more dirt at high flow rates without plugging.
- Flow rate up to 1060 gph.
- Built-In overflow safety.
- Easy maintenance.
- Sloped bottom with extra sink at outlet for easy draining of waste.
- Rugged construction.
- Easy to add to already existing ponds.
- Optional waterfall outlet available (sold separately)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Added to an under-filtered pond that i had been struggling with water clarity. even uv didn't clear the water. This filter helped almost imstantly. Note I had to clean it every day for the first week or so.